Thursday, November 17, 2005

30 confessions

1. I love iced nonfat caramel macciatos so much I could almost rationalize spending $3.50 each day on one.
2. I like being a girl.
3. Point of Grace (the band) scares me
4. Before all the hype with all the movies, my favorite superhero was and still is Spider Man.
5. My top three (okay... 5) movies are Good Will Hunting, About Schmidt, and a tie between Garden State & Butterfly Effect and LOR trilogy
6. If I could choose any era to live in (other than today), I'd pick the reformation era.
7. I would love to have a big family...maybe 9 kids...that way no one is spoiled...including me :)
8. I hate cheese
9. One band for the rest of my life?... it would be Caedmon's Call/Derek Webb
10. I love mountains...If I had my way, I'd move to Washington or Colorado for the rest of my life.
11. I love hugs & kisses
12. Quality time is the best way to love me
13. I could eat a hambuger & fries every day...I just don't because its not good for me.
14. Out side of Scripture, Holy the Firm by Annie Dillard is the best book/novel ever- it absolutely changed my life
15. Calvinist through & through
16. Green is so beautiful
17. I am ready & wating for heaven, in all honesty.
18. The rest are soon to come.... Ohhh- I know how to keep you in suspense! :)

2 comments:

Andy said...

Whoa! So juicy.

Andy said...

For a cross reference, see http://doclloyd.blogspot.com/ Entry for May 14, 2006