Thursday, April 13, 2006

Letter to a friend recently- just having some fun :)

Hey Bek,
No, its no problem... understand- its not like you can call me from Prague! Have fun with the friends! I know its going to be complicated when I leave for Aussie and the time thing is totally weird. I imagine some days we'll be having early morning hour convos :) And then I'll fly to Vienna to be in your wedding in like 3 years. You'll have a couple kids -I'll marry a guy named "Fleck" a few years later- our kids will be crazy fun and start the new hippie faze ( not the no bra wearing kind- but they will call it Hippy b/c that word will be trendy again by the time our kids will be 18) across Australia & The Pacific. News will get to you that my kids are revolutionaries and you will join them in their fight for a new way of thinking. At first George, your husband, will seem perturbed by the whole thing, but then, oh my...watch out- He will change his name to "Sky" and then later bring the revolution to Germany. Your oldest daughter and my youngest son, who will only be 4 years apart will get married to each other when they are in their late 20's. Everyone will collaborate in our combined family and want to bring this new wave to the states. When we all fly back (with one grandchild, I might add) to the states we see that the revolution has already spread to 49 of the 50 states so we all move to Nebraska ( the one left out state) to open a fishing store. It closes down, b/c there aren't really lakes or rivers in Nebraska and , well, we should have thought about that before making such a big entrepreneurial maneuver. After days of hitch hiking I get killed on the side of the road b/c a tractor mowing a field 100 yards out form the road we are hitchhiking on in Nebraska flicked a rock up from under his tractor and it hit me square in the forehead. I would tell you the rest of the story, but I died then, so I don't know what happened next. Okay- my imagination has been running wild- that was fun. If you want to finish the story, feel free! I'd like to know how it ends.
Saturday morning-ish is good...talk to you then :)Love ya,Jamie

No comments: